1. Eligibility to Use Our Site
- Use of the Site is available only to persons who can legally enter into contracts under applicable laws. Persons who are “incompetent to contract”, within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site. “www.1tap.co.in” reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site if it discovers that you are under the age of 18 years or suffers from any other disability, as recognised under Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Although it’s not essential to have an account to shop with “www.1tap.co.in”, you can shop as a guest. As a member, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the site’s registration form. Registration where prohibited under any law shall be void. “www.1tap.co.in” reserves the right to revoke or terminate your registration for any reason at any time, without notice.
3. Electronic Communications
- When you use the site or send emails or other data, information or communicate to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us electronically and give your consent to receive communications electronically from us periodically, when required.
4. Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
- All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to “www.1tap.co.in” directly or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively referred to “Comments”) will remain “www.1tap.co.in” property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any comments shall constitute an assignment to “www.1tap.co.in” of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the comments,thus, it exclusively owns all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise. “www.1tap.co.in” will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. “www.1tap.co.in” is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; or (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no comments submitted by you to the site will be libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”.
- “www.1tap.co.in” does not regularly review posted comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any comment submitted to the Site. You grant “www.1tap.co.in” the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any of the posted comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make and you agree to indemnify “www.1tap.co.in” and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit, we take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments submitted by you or any third party.
5. Accuracy of Content/ Information of Products on www.1tap.co.in
- While “www.1tap.co.in” strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, “www.1tap.co.in” shall have the right, on our sole discretion, to modify the price of the products, or information of the products or to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event.Terms & conditions.
6. Limitations of Liability
- In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to us.
7. Disclaimer Notice
- You agree that your use of this site services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the site’s content or the content of any websites linked to this site and we assume no liability or responsibility for any (1) any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (2) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site, (5) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party, and/or (6) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
8. Prohibited Activities
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
9. Site Management